Seven reasons why using GST
- You are geo-scientist, geo-engineer focusing on modern methodologies, creating 3D or even 4D geological models?
- You are working with different CAD software systems?
- You are working on huge areas and in groups of modelers?
- The models you are working on become very memory consuming?
- You are searching for a central storage solution of your CAD system enabling a multiuser access?
- You are looking for solutions to publish your data for your customers on a web portal?
- You may have found a solution for the problems above but it is depending on a particular database management system and your administrators do not allow to install a new DBMS?
You are geo-scientist, geo-engineer focusing on modern methodologies, creating 3D or even 4D geological models?
GST provides you a safe solution to store your 3D and even 4D data in a database protecting you from data loss.
GST offers you the possibility to utilize the CAD software of your choice for a specific modeling step by using the Simple Feature Standard from the OGC for communication with its clients.
GST enables several users to access the data simultaneously. Furthermore it tracks different versions from different users. Thus you can follow the development of your model and the understanding of your team.
With its new geometry type GST protects you from memory consuming models. It organizes huge models in the database and offers you the tiles you need for your work and visualization on demand.
GST follows the approach to store data centrally. The systems takes care for concurrent user access on the data, to be consistent — at any time. The version system allows you to follow the progress of your team.
The GST framework gives you a solution to display your data directly on your customers PC without the need of a sophisticated CAD software.
You may have found a solution for the problems above but it is depending on a particular database management system and your administrators do not allow to install a new DBMS?
The approach of GST can be used with PostgreSQL, Oracle, MSSQL and many other DBMS.